The planet is all yours, so come up with a spark of innovation to improve the lives around you. This platform has been set to listen to your words. Speak clearly, if you speak at all. Carve every word before you let it fall. Take up the challenge to drive home your genuine ideas and understanding.
*Mail your Abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A team can have a maximum of 2 members.
- You are free to select topics from the list of general ideas listed.
- Participants should send an abstract/video of their work to the mail id* provided.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words. In case of video, the maximum duration of the video should not exceed 5 minutes.
- Working Models or Simulation Results will be considered as an add-on to your work.
- Selected teams after scrutiny will be intimated through their respective mail id.
- Details of the team members: Name, Department, Email id, Contact Number and Institution name should be sent along with abstract/video.
- Deadline for submission: On or before 27-09-2018
- Selected teams will be allowed to present their papers. No spot entries are allowed.
- Participants should submit the soft copy of the full paper in IEEE Format (abstract alone will not be accepted).
- The paper should not exceed 8 pages.
- Selected teams should bring two hardcopies and one softcopy of the paper (IEEE format) at the time of presentation.
- Bring your softcopies in a pen drive.
- Working models will fetch you more points
- The time limit for the presentation is 15 minutes (12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for queries)
*BEST THREE IDEAS WILL BE AWARDED WITH A CASH PRIZE*
RULES OF THE EVENT
- SRiSHTi ID is mandatory for all the participants.
- Spot entries are not allowed.
- The decision of the judges will be final and will not be subjected to any further discussions.
- Abstract sent after deadline will not be accepted on any cause.
THEMES OF THE PRESENTATION
- Current Researches in Biomedical Engineering.
- Monitoring of a patient using Wireless Networks.
- Advancements in Biometrics.
- Tumour analysis using Image Processing.
- Tissue Engineering.
- Implantable and wearable diagnostic and therapeutic devices.
- IOT in Biomedical Engineering.
- Drug delivery and Nano medicine.
- Engineering resolve for diabetes.
- Application of Nanotechnology in Electronics.
- Wireless Communications.
- Power design.
- OLED Display Innovation.
- System on a chip.
- Plasmonics: ”Vision for the future”.
- Rehabilitation Engineering.