CHRIST DOC MUN 18 in Christ University 2018
The Department of Commerce, CHRIST (Deemed-to-be University) is hosting its first ever Model United Nations conference, CHRIST DOC MUN 2018 between 21-23 July 2018 in absolute grandeur and in accordance with Christ University’s Golden Jubilee Celebrations this year. It is a three day national level event simulating 7 committees including International Press.
The committee details are -
1. United Nations General Assembly: Economic & Financial Committee - (Single Delegation only)
Combating illicit financial activities with special emphasis on money laundering and financing of terrorism.
2. United Nations Security Council - (Both Single & Double Delegation allowed)
Day 1: Open Debate - Challenges to International Peace and Security
Day 2 & 3: Debate and Briefing -
Item 1: Peace & Security in the Middle East (Regional Situation)
Item 2: Non-proliferation (Thematic Issue).
3. United Nations Environment Programme - (Single Delegation only)
Discussing the adverse effects of climate change in the aftermath of depletion of water resources, contamination of oceans, lack of renewable energy & the exhausting forest cover with special emphasis on relevant SDGs.
4. United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime - (Single Delegation only)
1. Countering the use and trafficking of fraudulent medicines.
2. Prevention and combating trafficking in persons, including protection and support for victims of trafficking.
5. Lok Sabha - (Single Delegation only)
Review of policies related to education.
6. Continuous Crisis Committee: Cabinet Committee on National Security, Islamic Republic of Pakistan - (Single Delegation only)
Reassessing threat perceptions and defense preparedness along the Eastern Borders of Pakistan.
Single Delegation Registration Fee: Rs.1300
Accommodation Fee (for outstation applicants): Rs.1800 per delegate
Double Delegation Registration Fee: Rs.2600
International Single Delegation Registration Fee: Rs.2500
International Double Delegation Registration Fee: Rs.5000
International Accommodation Fee: Rs.3600 per delegate
Accommodation details will be mailed to the respective applicants upon successful allotment.
Delegate application: https://goo.gl/forms/rTdAcJO5F2QjiNUR2
International Press Reporter application: https://goo.gl/forms/rz2IdZQ3P2aECbIY2
International Press Photographer application: https://goo.gl/forms/h8VJNqlpjeausaFB3
Yashuti Sharma ,
contact no: 7009255054,
contact no: 8820077539,