The scope of International Conference On Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing(ICCVBIC 2018) is to provide an international forum for the exchange of ideas among interested researchers, students, developers, and practitioners in the areas of Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing.It is being organized on 21,22, September, 2018 by the Inventive Research Organization in association with RVS Technical Campus. ICCVBIC will provide an outstanding international forum for sharing knowledge and results in all fields of science, engineering and Technology. ICCVBIC provides quality key experts who provide an opportunity in bringing up innovative ideas. Recent updates in the in the field of technology will be a platform for the upcoming researchers. The conference will be Complete, Concise, Clear and Cohesive in terms of research related to science and Technology.
The RVS Technical campus intends to be the preeminent research and teaching institution linking the people of our institutions to the nation and the world by providing quality, career focused education and world class specializations.
To be a world class Institution for Engineering and Managerial Education by imparting quality education of global standards and formulate students academically superior, socially committed, ethically strong and culturally rich citizens.
- Provide advanced facilities of teaching and practical training
- Develop a holistic personality of the leaders
- Make this Institute as a center of research
- Strengthen Industry-Institute interface and promote entrepreneurial development activities.
We shall endeavor to continually enhance customer satisfaction by improving the quality of teaching services and supporting processes to develop our students into mature engineers and managers.
- Adaptive fuzzy pattern recognition
- Agent based modeling and fuzzy logic.
- Artificial Life and Artificial Immune Systems.
- Autonomy-Oriented Computing.
- Bio Sensors.
- Bio-based models and paradigms in computer vision.
- Bioinformatics and Cheminformatics.
- Bio-inspired Fuzzy Clustering, Image Classification.
- Bio-inspired fuzzy logic controllers for power system stabilizers.
- Bio-inspired fuzzy models applied to cloud computing.
- Biological Computing.
- Biological vision to artificial vision.
- Biologically inspired imaging and sensing.
- Biologically inspired sensors design.
- Cellular and Molecular Automata.
- Cognitive concept learning under the environment of big data.
- Complex data analysis: preprocessing and processing and other real life static and dynamic problems.
- Computational complexity.
- Computational Neuroscience.
- Bio Security.
- Computer Vision Methods for Bioinformatics.
- Data Fusion, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining.
- DNA and Molecular Computing.
- DNA Nanotechnology.
- Evolutionary Computing and Genetic Algorithms.
- Expert Systems.
- Eye-based biometric recognition systems.
- Fuzziness application in big data.
- Fuzzy logic approaches in Evolutionary Computation.
- Fuzzy-Neural and Hybrid schemes in adaptive estimation and control.
- Granular computing based concept learning algorithms for big data.
- Human Computer Interaction.
- Learning based on Fuzzy Rule-Based Systems.
- Machine Learning and Decision Science.
- Mathematical foundations of formal concept analysis for incremental computing.
- Mathematical models of granular computing for parallel computing.
- Microelectronics for Fuzzy and Bio-inspired Systems.
- Multiobjective Bio-inspired Fuzzy Systems.
- Multi-granularity and multi layered models of concept lattice.
- Neuro-fuzzy technologies for medical and bioengineering applications.
- Unconventional and biologically inspired signal/image processing.
- Visual-based interactive robotics.
- Image processing in IoT.
Image processing in Bio medical applications.