One of the most significant characteristics of the evolving digital age is the convergence of technologies that includes information management (databases), data collection (big data), data storage (cloud), data applications (analytics), knowledge discovery (data science), algorithms (machine learning), transparency (open data), sensors (internet of things: IoT), and API services (micro services, containerization). We can find the human interaction with technology explicitly among the latest developments in digital marketing, behavioral analytics, user experience, customer experience, design thinking, cognitive computing, and social analytics. Research Conference on Data & Decision Science – RCDDS 2018 aims to bring together researchers from industry, Academicians, Business Dele gates, scholars and graduate students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results across aspects of Big-Data and Decision Sciences. The conference focuses on promoting recent advances and innovation in the field of data science. The accepted and presented papers will be published by Springer in the Communications in Computer and Information Science series and indexed in Scopus and dblp.
The RCDDS' 18 Project Expo invites all UG engineering aspirants from around the nation to participate in this mega-event that is set apart to give you the platform that your creative innovations need. If you believe what you’ve brainstormed and created is smart enough to show the world, here’s your chance! RCDDS' 18 brings you together with a crowd of fellow like-minded innovators. So, get ready to suprise us all with your proud creations.
Call for papers
The RCDDS' 18 Program Committee invites submissions of original research papers on all aspects of Data Science, Text Mining, Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics. Example submission areas include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- Internet and Web Application
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Speech / Signal Processing
- Intelligent Security Systems
- Text Mining and NLP
- Submit your article by Easychair submission system : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rcdds2018
- A submission should report an original, previously unpublished research that is not being concurrently considered elsewhere for publication in a journal or conference, written in English. Electronic version of the paper must be submitted only in pdf, no other format will be accepted. The papers should be strictly limited to 8 pages (up to 2 extra pages is permitted with extra page charges payable at the time of registration). The page limit includes title page, references, figures, and tables.
- Plagiarism MUST be avoided while preparing the paper. The papers would be initially scanned for similarity index [SI] before undergoing the review process. Maximum acceptable SI is 20% scattered over the paper. Simultaneous submission of the same paper or submission of a published/submitted paper with considerable overlap is strictly prohibited as it leads to erroneous SI report and copyright violation
- The manuscript should be prepared in Springer CCIS format using MS word (.doc) template. The guidelines given here may help you to prepare the manuscript. You are advised to go through Manuscript Guidelines and Key Style Points provided by Springer for a flawless representation of your work in the article. These templates and guidelines can also be found in publisher's homepage (link here) by clicking on 'Instructions for Authors' section.
- The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
- Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
- Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
- Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English. Do not make any page numbering and do not give any running head title.
- Deeply verify the referencing style of CCIS, which will help to produce correct reference format. A reference should bear following parameters in proper format: author name(s), title of article/book, conference/journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, publication year.
||27 January, 2018
||05 February, 2018
|Final Manuscript Submission
||12 February, 2018
||12 February, 2018
||04 & 05 May, 2018