TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website and its content is a copyright of festPav.com - a unit of Presentology Business Services Private Limited . All rights reserved.
B. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
Responsibility of Contributors.
If you operate a site, comment on a site, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
• The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
• If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
• You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
• the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
• the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
• the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
• your site is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other sites and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
• your site is not presented in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
• you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Event Smart or otherwise.
If you wish to the delete Content, festPav will use ONLY reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, festPav has the right (though not the obligation) to, in festPav’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in festPav’s reasonable opinion, violates any festPav policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in festPav’s sole discretion. festPav will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
By operating the Website, festPav does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
festPav has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors.
The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
festPav disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other WebsitesWe have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the events data made available through the websites and webpages to which festPav.com links, and that link to festPav.com. festPav does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to another website or webpage, festPav does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. festPav disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-festPav websites and webpages
Advertisements. festPav reserves the right to display advertisements on your site unless you have purchased an Ad-free Upgrade or a VIP Services account.
If you find a festPav.com site that you believe violates our terms of service, please contact us.
FESTPAV.COM, and its associated third parties, use functional, analytical and tracking cookies (or similar technologies) to understand your preferences and provide customized experience that match your interest. By continuing to use festPav.com, you agree.