AICTE SPONSORED FDP ON Entrepreneurship 2017
- Imparts the research competence and enhances the quality of research by developing data analytical capabilities to facilitate programming, decision making and research publications
- Deploy the analytical Life cycle to analyse large voluminous data projects
- Applying appropriate analytic techniques and tools to analyze big data, create statistical models, and identify insights that can lead to actionable results.
- Create new ideas for the next generation of products, patents and services.
- Familiar with tools R and RStudio, MapReduce/Hadoop,Spark
- Advances their research in real applications of big data (Big Data Analytics in e-Government and Society, Healthcare, Transportation, Business etc.).
Visit Fest Website...