Fest Name :Interrupt 16 _ Technical fests symposium for CSE Department 2016
INTERRUPT 16’ - National Level Technical Symposium @ Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
INTERRUPT 16’ - National Level Technical Symposium
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
Organized by Department of Computer Science
SVCE is a unit of Sri Venkateswara Educational and Health Trust (SVEHT).The Trust was founded on 1 August 1984 at the behest and benign blessings of His Holiness Pujashree Kanchi Kamakoti Peedathipathi Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal. Dr. A. C. Muthiah, a renowned engineer, industrialist and philanthropist, is the Chairman of the Governing Council of the college. While the College supports the learning of the highest order through its quality infrastructure and eminent faculty, it also provides a wide scope for excellent development of personality of students through the effectively functional Associations meant for professional, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. Within a short period, this College has taken firm strides and has grown to be at the top of the table in India. The college celebrated its decennium on March 16, 1996 and its silver jubilee on Sep 29, 2010. Last, but not the least; the College is very proud of its alumni. They form an integral part of the College, though residing in different parts of the globe.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 1985. Over the past few years, the department has acquired national and international importance. This has been achieved by the collective and responsive effort of the faculty, the supporting staff and the students.
The department is well equipped with excellent computing facilities, and has highly qualified faculty specialized in areas like Multimedia Communications, Wireless Networking, VLSI design, Data Mining etc
Programs run by the department are,
B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
M.E. Computer Science and Engineering.
Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering.
Department of Computer Science of SVCE of Engineering is conducting a National Level Technical Symposium on 03-09-2015
Event Schedule and Name:
Event Date: Oct 1.2016
Event name: INTERRUPT 16’
1. Code Sprint – Online Coding
2. Quizzler – Online Quiz
1. Cognition Quest – Paper Presentation
2. M.Y.B V4.0 – Mind your Business
3. Code Ninja – Onsite Coding
4. Game of archives – Database: Tabl(e)oid
5. Don of logic - logic+ Algo + code
6. Data Deque – Data Structures
7. Picturesque - photography
Workshops Available. Just visit the website or app to know the details.
1. Data Mining
2. Image Processing
3. Artificial Intelligence
5. Internet of Things
7. Distributed Computing
8. Embedded Systems.
9. Cloud Computing
RULES AND PREREQUISITES:
1.Maximum number of participants in a team is 2.
2. It is advisable that the paper presentation focuses on one particular topic.
3. Abstract should not exceed 80 words. Paper should not exceed 600 words but should have minimum of 450 words.
4. Paper should be in IEEE format.
5. Paper should be submitted as a word document (.doc,.docx,.odt) or pdf.
6. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
7. Bring your PowerPoint presentation in a pen drive.
8. Mail your abstract and full paper to email@example.com on or before25/09/2016.
9. Confirmation mail will be sent to the selected papers on 28/09/2016.
10. Selected candidates should bring two hardcopies of paper.
11. The teams will get minimum of 7 minutes and maximum of 10 minutes for presentation followed by question and answer.
12. Team can register for only one paper.
13. The submission should contain:
- Title-theme of the paper.
-Name of both participants.
-phone number of both the authors.
- E-mail ID.
14. Shortlisted papers will be notified through mail.
College Website: http://www.svce.ac.in
Event Website: http://interrupt16.in
President: M Aditya - 9003124651
Secretary: Thiruvenkatam - 8754418378
Hari Siddarth - 9444208726
Chennai-Bengaluru High Road,
contact no: 7299767806,