06 January 2018 - 28 April 2018
IFRS 2018 - International Financial Reporting Standards
ABOUT THE COURSE
In this globalized era, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAPs) are becoming rare and IFRSs are gaining momentum across the world. These are accepted as a single accounting language for preparation of inancial statements. This universal recognition of IFRSs has established a common platform for accounting profession in the whole world and created a need for inance and accounting professionals to gain knowledge and expertise on these standards. The Diploma Course duly recognised by UGC is being offered by Ramanujan College, University of Delhi in association with Indian Accounting Association, NCR Chapter. Considering the various advances taking place in the ield of Indian and International Accounting, the pressure on the Professionals, Academicians and Young Accountants is day-by-day increasing. In order to have an in depth knowledge of the Indian and International Accounting Standards along with the accounting practices, in today's highly volatile world, this course provides an opportunity to Practitioners and Academicians in the area of accounting to make themselves capable of handling complexities and volatilities of the dynamic Indian and International Accounting world.
FOCUS OF THE COURSE
This course intends to attain the following objectives:
• Introduction of the Concept of IFRS
• Developing understanding on IFRS.
• Comparison of IFRS with Existing Indian Accounting Standards.
• Issues in relation to IFRS.
• Conversion of Financial Statements prepared on the basis of Indian GAAPs to IFRS based inancial statements
Course would be delivered through combination of: 1. Interactive Lectures & Discussions 2. Case Studies / Exercises / Evaluation Tests RESOURCE PERSONS Program will be delivered by experts in the area of Accounting. Select eminent faculty includes: CA Amarjit Chopra, Dr. Avinash Chander (Former Secretary Accounting Standard Board and Former Director –Technical, ICAI), CA Alok Garg, CA Pankaj Sharma, CA Parveen Kumar, CA Dhruv Aggarwal and CA Sanjeev Singhal.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
1. Faculty Members and students pursuing or passed courses like BBA, MBA with specialization in Finance & Accounting, Chartered Accountancy (CA), Cost & Works Accountant, Company Secretary (CS), Certiied Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and any other relevant course in the area of inance and accounting . 2. Professionals / Executives from Industry engaged in Accounting and Finance.
Participation Fee per person INR Rs.7500/- & Rs. 1500/- for Study Material.
• Only limited seats are available. Registration starts from 1st November 2017 and shall be made on “irst come, irst serve” basis.
• Please note that no refund of fees shall be made later on.
• The Course is being conducted on non-residential basis.
• Participation fees should be paid by a Cheque/DD/PO drawn in favour of “Principal, Ramanujan College” payable at Delhi.
• It can also be paid in cash at the ofice mentioned below along with duly illed application form.
• Fees can be deposited in cash at Ramanujan College along with duly illed application form to Mr .Ram Prasad Jana, Dealing Assistant, Ramanujan College (9899509433).
• The registration form duly illed in along with participation fee should reach by 30th December, 2017 to:
Mr Pankaj Gupta, Asst Prof,
contact no: 9911657628,
Dr. Anjali Gupta, Asst Prof,
contact no: 9811385880,